CALI Strong Wave Skateboard Trick Complete
The CALI Strong Wave Skateboard is a pro-level board that can rip up the street and the skate park with ease. Sharpen your skills with this durable complete by CALI Strong. It arrives built, so you can ride as soon as it shows up.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
Skateboarder Kyle Wester hit a downhill longboard speed of nearly 89.41 mph. Wester won’t say where he was when he broke the current longboard downhill speed record of 81.17 mph, although it’s likely in Colorado. Swedish downhill skateboarder Mischo Erban set the previous longboard world speed record on a two-lane county road in northern Colorado in October 2010, but he, too, declined to say exactly where.
Consumer Advisory: Do not stand, sit, climb, ollie or lean on zoo fences. If you fall, animals could eat you and that might make them sick