AI CALI Strong Original Skateboard Trick Complete
The CALI Strong Skateboard is a pro-level board that can take anything. A rock solid complete setup that is certain to survive all of your tricks, and your occasional catastrophe, and be ready for more.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
"The 900 Skate Trick" is a two-and-a-half revolution (900 degrees) aerial spin performed on a skateboard ramp. The skateboarder makes 2 1/2 turns about their longitudinal axis in the air, thereby reversing their direction when landing. It is among skateboarding's most technically demanding tricks. Tony Hawk is credited with first successfully performing the "The 900" trick at the 1999 X-Games after ten failed attempts.
Consumer Advisory: This product moves when used.