Freedom Rasta Longboard Drop Through Complete 9.5" x 42.75"
The Freedom Rasta Longboard Drop Through Complete is the ultimate land carver great for long-distance riding, commuting, freeride and downhill. She has a drop through truck mount that lowers the center of gravity for a more ergonomic push and power through turns and slides. Lots of platform to move with extended (and fully symmetrical) nose and tail on a concave tub to lock in your feet.
The longboard complete comes standard with 73mm diameter and 87a durometer wheels for plenty of grip and the ABEC 7 bearings serves you a buttery roll. The 7-ply Canadian Maple constructed deck keeps you stable and secure no matter how you're riding.
This board's complete and ready to ride right out of the box.
Drop Through Deck Construction
- Width 9.5"
- Length 42.75"
- Wheelbase 31.375"
- Drop Through Mounting
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple for long-lasting strength and pop!
- Low Concave Camber Deck
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 180mm AA Series Rated Heavy Duty Hardened Aluminum Alloy Trucks
- 73 mm Diameter 87A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape
- Bob Marley's first song to be recorded was “Judge Not.” It was released in 1961, only in Jamaica and not under Marley's name. Marley used the pseudonym of Bobby Martell.
- In 1966, Bob Marley, having a hard time making a living as a musician despite a few nationally-popular ska hits, left Jamaica for 10 months to live with his mother in Wilmington, Delaware. He worked in a Chrysler automobile plant.
Consumer Advisory: Use doors wisely.