King Rasta Longboard Double Drop Through Complete 9" x 41"
King Rasta Longboard Double Drop Thru Complete is a lowered skateboard you can aggressively slide, hit faster speeds, and commute more comfortably. The double-drop (drop-through + drop-deck) lowers the ride height, which increases stability, while still allowing for large wheels. The roomy board design is great for carving, sliding and freeride longboarding.
The longboard complete comes standard with 90mm diameter and 87A durometer wheels for plenty of grip and a super smooth roll served up by the ABEC 7. The 8-ply Canadian Maple construction provides stability and stiffness while also ensuring that the board is durable and long lasting.
This board's complete and ready to ride right out of the box.
Drop Through Deck Construction
- Width 9"
- Length 41"
- Drop 2"
- Wheelbase 32"
- Drop Through Mounting
- 8 Ply Hard Canadian Maple for long-lasting strength and pop!
- Low Concave Camber Deck
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 184mm (10″) AA Series Rated Heavy Duty Hardened Aluminum Alloy Trucks
- 90 mm Diameter 87A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
- Bob Marley was awarded the International Peace Medal by the African delegation to the United Nations in 1978. He was also an official guest at Zimbabwe's independence celebration two years later, an honor Marley was quoted as saying was the highest he'd ever received.
- The Upsetters was the name given to the house band for Jamaican reggae producer Lee "Scratch" Perry.
Consumer Advisory: Always run away from temptations, but slowly, so they can catch up to you.