CALI Strong Wave Skateboard Trick Premium
The CALI Strong Wave Skateboard Premium is a pro-level board that can rip up the street and the skate park with ease. Sharpen your skills with this durable complete by CALI Strong. It arrives built, so you can ride as soon as it shows up.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
Premium Choice Upgrades: Trucks
This Skateboard Complete Package has premium Independent Trucks added to its pro level hardware. Independent trucks are the most durable trucks on the market with no gimmicks or tricks. You get solid construction and a reputation built on quality.
Independent trucks are Made In The USA and Guaranteed For Life.
Independent uses only the best components in its trucks like proven 356 T6 Aluminum Hangers and Baseplates, 4140 Chromoly Steel Axles, and Grade 8 Kingpins.
The Independent Truck upgrade offers:
- Improved turning.
- Improved stability on landings and high speeds.
- Improved durability with added material above the axle for longer life.
- Improved resistance to strong impacts.
- Less wheels bite.
- Better overall grind clearance.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
Legendary skate spot called the Wallenberg (a.k.a. the Wallenberg Four) is located at the Wallenberg Traditional High School in San Francisco, California. Few skateboarders have successfully cleared and landed Wallenberg, making it part of skateboard history. It measures 6 feet high and 22 feet and 6 inches long. The first skateboarder to successfully ollie over Wallenberg was Mark "The Gonz" Gonzales in 1991.
Consumer Advisory: Do not stand, sit, climb, ollie or lean on zoo fences. If you fall, animals could eat you and that might make them sick.