Baron Voodoo Skateboard Trick Complete
The Baron Voodoo Skateboard is a pro-level board that can take anything. A rock solid complete setup that is certain to survive all of your tricks, and your occasional catastrophe, and be ready for more.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
The highest skateboard ollie measured 45 in or 114.3 cm. The ollie was achieved by Aldrin Garcia (USA) at the Maloof High Ollie Challenge on February 15, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Garcia was required to ollie over a rigid high bar without making contact with any part of his body or board.
Consumer Advisory: Channeling cosmic energies for the purpose of opening gateways to dark dimensions by ripping the fabric of the reality may result in demonic zombie invasion.