Baron Voodoo Skateboard Trick Premium
The Baron Voodoo Skateboard Trick Premium Skateboard is a pro-level board that can take anything. A rock solid complete setup that is certain to survive all of your tricks, and your occasional catastrophe, and be ready for more.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
Premium Choice Upgrades: Trucks
This Skateboard Complete Package has premium Independent Trucks added to its pro level hardware. Independent trucks are the most durable trucks on the market with no gimmicks or tricks. You get solid construction and a reputation built on quality.
Independent trucks are Made In The USA and Guaranteed For Life.
Independent uses only the best components in its trucks like proven 356 T6 Aluminum Hangers and Baseplates, 4140 Chromoly Steel Axles, and Grade 8 Kingpins.
The Independent Truck upgrade offers:
- Improved turning.
- Improved stability on landings and high speeds.
- Improved durability with added material above the axle for longer life.
- Improved resistance to strong impacts.
- Less wheels bite.
- Better overall grind clearance.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
Alan "Ollie" Gelfand was only 14 years old in 1977 when he first performed the "ollie" half-pipe maneuver. This was only 3 years after he first started skateboarding. He was a member of the legendary Powell Peralta Bones Brigade.
Consumer Advisory: Channeling cosmic energies for the purpose of opening gateways to dark dimensions by ripping the fabric of the reality may result in demonic zombie invasion.