CALI Strong Original Rasta Skateboard Trick Premium
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
Premium Choice Upgrades: Trucks
This Skateboard Complete Package has premium Independent Trucks added to its pro level hardware. Independent trucks are the most durable trucks on the market with no gimmicks or tricks. You just get solid construction and a reputation built on quality.
Independent trucks are Made In The USA and Guaranteed For Life.
Independent uses only the best components in its trucks like proven 356 T6 Aluminum Hangers and Baseplates, 4140 Chromoly Steel Axles, and Grade 8 Kingpins.
The Independent Truck upgrade offers:
- Improved turning.
- Improved stability on landings and high speeds.
- Improved durability with added material above the axle for longer life.
- Improved resistance to strong impacts.
- Less wheels bite.
- Better overall grind clearance.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
- Lee "Scratch" Perry won the Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album in 2003 for his work Jamaican E.T. Other Nominees for that year were Alpha Blondy for his album Merci, Bounty Killer for his album Ghetto Dictionary: The Mystery, Capleton for his work Still Blazin' and Freddie McGregor for the album Anything for You.
- Bob Marley was 5'7" and was known as "Tuff Gong" for his physical strength.
In 1968, Jeff Ho, Skip Engblom, and Craig Stecyk created the skateboarding powerhouse Zephyr Surfboards, in Santa Monica, California. The later home of the legendary Z-boys skate team.
Consumer Advisory: The trick to skateboarding is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.