CALI Strong State Rasta Black Hoodie Sweatshirt
The CALI Strong State Rasta pullover hoodie has great style with functionality that will keep you sharp and warm all year long. The fantastic fit and durable fabric will make this authentic California hoody your favorite pick for years to come.
This comfortable and breathable hooded sweatshirt is made with soft, mid weight fleece with a generous fit that allows plenty of room to stretch. Features a jersey lined hood, heavy gauge dyed-to-match drawcord with metal eyelets, ribbed for your pleasure at the cuffs and waistband, and a center front handwarmer pocket.
- 8.5 oz fleece
- 80% cotton and 20% polyester blend fleece
- 100% cotton 20 singles face yarn
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- Reggae Artist, Beenie Man, was awarded his reggae artist of the year trophy by the Queen of England.
- Black Uhuru won the first Grammy Award for Reggae in 1985. It was for their album Anthem. Competing Grammy Reggae Nominees for that year were Jimmy Cliff for the album Reggae Nights, Steel Pulse for the album Steppin' Out, Peter Tosh for the album Captured Live and Yellowman for the album King Yellowman.
Consumer Advisory: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster by your side.