CALI Strong Wave Skateboard Cruiser Complete 8.5" x 32"
The CALI Strong Wave Cruiser Complete is the perfect skateboard for both parks and streets. The clean design and solid construction will fit the needs of the daily rider. Skate it and enjoy it, because that's how this works.
A purpose built pro cruiser made out of sturdy 7 Ply Canadian Maple and equipped with some of the smoothest components available. Glide on buttery 78A durometer polyurethane wheels spun on slick ABEC-7 bearings. The roomy maple deck provides stability and stiffness while also ensuring a durable and long lasting board with just the right amount of pop.
This board's equipped and ready to ride the second it's dropped at your doorstep.
Skateboard Cruiser Construction
- Width: 8.5"
- Length: 32"
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple for long-lasting strength and pop!
- Low Concave Deck
- Fully Functional Kicktail
Skateboard Cruiser Complete Hardware
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with PU cushions, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 1/2" Rigid Riser Pads
- 60 mm Diameter 78A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened Edge SST Logo
"The Leap of Faith" is an infamous drop among skateboarders located at Point Loma High School in San Diego, California. Twenty seven stairs formed the 18 foot 8 inch drop that had to be approached by an ollie over a railing. In 2002, the drop was blocked when the school installed of a new elevator. No one ever landed the “Leap of Faith” completely, but Jamie Thomas is credited with coming the closest in 1997.
Consumer Advisory: Our princess is in another castle.