Freedom Rasta Curved Brim Cap
Our classic low profile Freedom Rasta Bill Baseball Cap hugs your head closely, with a curved bill you can bend more to suit your taste. Breathable and comfortable, this blended fabric cap has a great pro look. The cap features the official "CALI Strong" logo embroidered on the front. Look good and feel great all day long in a stylish hat built to be shown off.
- 100% Polyester Mesh
- Mid Profile
- Self-fabric overlapping Velcro closure
- Stitched Eyelets
- Fashion-curved bill
- Lee "Scratch" Perry features as the DJ on the Dub and Reggae radio station Blue Ark in Grand Theft Auto V. The station includes a number of dubs by Perry and the Upsetters including Disco Devil and Grumblin' Dub.
- Winston Grennan is most famous for creating the one drop rhythm in the late 1960's. One Drop, an outgrowth of the ska and rocksteady, became the foundation for reggae music, combined with traditional Jamaican forms such as mento, burro and kumina. One drop rhythm places kick/snare emphasis on the third beat within a highly syncopated 4/4 bar. Winston Grennan also appeared in the classic film The Harder They Come, as well as playing on most of the soundtrack cuts.
- For comfortable and safe use, please refer to the "Cap Operations and Maintenance Handbook"
- For use by trained personnel only.
- For indoor or outdoor use only.
- This product not intended for use as a weapon.
- Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental.