Freedom Rasta Longboard Double Drop Through Complete 9" x 41"
Freedom Rasta Longboard Double Drop Thru Complete is a lowered skateboard you can aggressively slide, hit faster speeds, and commute more comfortably. The double-drop (drop-through + drop-deck) lowers the ride height, which increases stability, while still allowing for large wheels. The roomy board design is great for carving, sliding and freeride longboarding.
The longboard complete comes standard with 90mm diameter and 87A durometer wheels for plenty of grip and a super smooth roll served up by the ABEC 7. The 8-ply Canadian Maple construction provides stability and stiffness while also ensuring that the board is durable and long lasting.
This board's complete and ready to ride right out of the box.
Drop Through Deck Construction
- Width 9"
- Length 41"
- Drop 2"
- Wheelbase 32"
- Drop Through Mounting
- 8 Ply Hard Canadian Maple for long-lasting strength and pop!
- Low Concave Camber Deck
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 184mm (10″) AA Series Rated Heavy Duty Hardened Aluminum Alloy Trucks
- 90 mm Diameter 87A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
- Steel Pulse won the Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album in 1987 for the album Babylon the Bandit. Grammy nominees for the same year were Black Uhuru for the album Brutal, Jimmy Cliff for the album Club Paradise, Linton Kwesi Johnson and the Dub Band for their album Linton Kwesi Johnson in Concert with the Dub Band, and The Itals for the album Rasta Philosophy.
- Bob Marley was named Nesta Robert Marley. A Jamaican immigration official suggested to Bob’s mom that “Nesta” sounded too much like a girl’s name. So they switched his name to Robert Nesta Marley.
Consumer Advisory: This longboard has no brain. Use your own when operating.
We Also Recommend
CALI Strong Original Lime Longboard Double Drop Through Complete 9" x 41"
CALI Strong Original Pink Longboard Double Drop Through Complete 9" x 41"