Freedom Rasta Longboard Pintail Complete 9.25" x 39.25"
The Freedom Rasta Longboard Pintail is designed for controlled cruising, carving and hill riding. Sharp corners and railing perfect lines have never been easier with this compact concave pintail.
While still providing ample foot space to dance and board walk, the shorter deck length supplies the wheelbase needed to be lively and manoeuvrable for cruising city obstacles and dodging pedestrians.
The longboard complete comes standard with 70mm diameter and 78a durometer wheels for plenty of grip and ABEC 7 bearings for speed. The 8-ply Canadian maple constructed deck is both solid and durable.
Completely assembled and ready to ride.
Longboard Deck Construction
- Width 9.25″
- Length 39.25″
- Wheelbase 27.25"
- Classic Pintail shape
- 8 Ply Hard Canadian Maple Laminate
- Low Concave
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 9″ Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks and Hardened Steel Axles
- 1/2″ Rigid Riser Pads
- 70 mm Diameter 78A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape
- In 1962, Bob Marley first released his singles, 'Do You Still Love Me?', 'Judge Not', 'Terror', and 'One Cup of Coffee', with the help of recording artist Leslie Kong.
- Bob Marley is best known for his 1976 album, 'Rastaman Vibration', which broke all records in the United States. The track 'War' on that release became famous owing to its strong condemnation of apartheid in South Africa. The song made it to the 'Billboard Soul Charts', as one of the top 50 numbers.
Consumer Advisory: Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.