Freedom Rasta Skateboard Trick Premium
The Freedom Rasta Skateboard Premium is a pro-level board that can take anything. A rock solid complete setup that is certain to survive all of your tricks, and your occasional catastrophe, and be ready for more.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
Premium Choice Upgrades: Trucks
This Skateboard Complete Package has premium Independent Trucks added to its pro level hardware. Independent trucks are the most durable trucks on the market with no gimmicks or tricks. You get solid construction and a reputation built on quality.
Independent trucks are Made In The USA and Guaranteed For Life.
Independent uses only the best components in its trucks like proven 356 T6 Aluminum Hangers and Baseplates, 4140 Chromoly Steel Axles, and Grade 8 Kingpins.
The Independent Truck upgrade offers:
- Improved turning.
- Improved stability on landings and high speeds.
- Improved durability with added material above the axle for longer life.
- Improved resistance to strong impacts.
- Less wheels bite.
- Better overall grind clearance.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
- Bob Marley died of cancer on May 11, 1981 in Miami. His body was flown back to Jamaica to be buried and, in one day, 40,000 people filed past his coffin as his body lay in state in Jamaica’s National Arena.
- As a small child, Bob Marley seemed to have a knack for spooking people by successfully predicting their futures by reading their palms. At seven, after a year spent living in the ghettos of Kingston, he returned to his rural village and declared that his new destiny was to become a singer. From then on, he refused all requests to read palms.
Consumer Advisory: CALI Strong's skateboard warranty does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God along with damage from improper or unauthorized repair, bad acid, incorrect line voltage, improper time travel, Viking attacks, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, low altitude sonic booms, and incidents owing to airplane crashes, ships sinking, motor vehicles, bears, falling rocks, fresh fruit, broken glass, mud slides, forest fires, more bears, or projectiles (which can include, but not be limited to arrows, bullets, spears, axes, bad words, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, knives, sticks, stones, et al.)