I Am CALI Strong Rasta Black Hoodie Sweatshirt
The I Am CALI Strong Rasta pullover hoodie has great style with functionality that will keep you sharp and warm all year long. The fantastic fit and durable fabric will make this authentic California hoody your favorite pick for years to come.
This comfortable and breathable hooded sweatshirt is made with soft, mid weight fleece with a generous fit that allows plenty of room to stretch. Features a jersey lined hood, heavy gauge dyed-to-match drawcord with metal eyelets, ribbed for your pleasure at the cuffs and waistband, and a center front handwarmer pocket.
- 8.5 oz fleece
- 80% cotton and 20% polyester blend fleece
- 100% cotton 20 singles face yarn
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- Bob Marley was named Nesta Robert Marley. A Jamaican immigration official suggested to Bob’s mom that “Nesta” sounded too much like a girl’s name. So they switched his name to Robert Nesta Marley.
- Bob Marley's first single “Simmer Down” for the Coxsone label became a Jamaican #1 in February 1964 selling an estimated 70,000 copies.
Consumer Advisory: The CALI Strong hoodie warranty does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God along with damage from improper or unauthorized repair, bad acid, incorrect line voltage, improper time travel, Viking attacks, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, low altitude sonic booms, and incidents owing to airplane crashes, ships sinking, motor vehicles, bears, falling rocks, leaky roofs, broken glass, mud slides, forest fires, more bears, or projectiles (which can include, but not be limited to arrows, bullets, spears, axes, bad words, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, knives, sticks, stones, et al.)