King Rasta Flat Bill Snapback Cap
King Rasta Flat Bill Snapback Cap will show your laid back Rasta vibe and “Celebrate the California Lifestyle.” Stay comfortable and cool with this structured hat featuring pro stitching and a high crown with a Red, Yellow, and Green embroidered Lion on the front and the words "CALI Strong" stitched in red on the back.
- One Size Fits Most
- Structured Firm Front Panel
- 6-panel Cap
- Seamed Front Panel with Full Buckram
- 6 Embroidered Eyelets Matching Crown Color
- Pro Stitch on High Crown
- 8 Rows Stitching on Visor
- Matching Color Undervisor
- Matching Color Sweatband
- 100% Resistant to Thought Bullets
- 100% Acrylic
Snapback Graphic Design:
The meaning behind the King Rasta Snapback design.
- The Lion with Crown: Represents Jesus Christ as the Lion of Judah. Jesus was a descendant of the tribe of the Kings, which was called Judah. Christ is regarded as the ‘lion of the tribe’ and ‘Root of David’.
- If you look carefully at the mane of the Crowned King, you will find the hidden word Rasta.
- The Color Red represents the blood of the African people.
- The color Yellow represents the wealth of Africa.
- The color Green represents the fertility of the African land.
- The Skatalites were founded in 1964 by Jah Jerry Haynes, Tommy McCook, Lloyd Knibb, Rolando Alphonso, Lloyd Brevett, Lester Sterling, Don Drummond, Jackie Mittoo, Johnny Moore and Jackie Opel.
- The Skatalites played their first show on 27 June at the Hi-Hat club, on Water Lane in Rae Town.
- For comfortable and safe use, please refer to the "Snapback Cap Operations and Maintenance Handbook"
- For use by trained personnel only.
- For indoor or outdoor use only.
- For external use only. Orally ingesting hat is not recommended.
- Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental.