Lord Rasta Mini Cruiser Throwback Complete 7" x 28"
The CALI Strong Lord Rasta Mini Cruiser Throwback is a Penny Board killer not made for 7 year-olds. You get everything that makes retro Banana Boards great without any of the kiddie drawbacks. Small enough for easy carry and storage, yet big enough so you can actually live on it with no compromises.
She is the perfect have it all deck. Fits easy into your locker, carry-on, or backpack, and still offers enough foot room for doing manuals, pop-offs, and tricks. This iron lady is a superbly compact and stable little she-monster that changes the game in the skate park, city or campus.
She is a mini cruiser built with high-quality 7 Ply Canadian Maple and equipped with the smoothest components available. Whether a skate virtuoso, or just a regular Joe or Jane who fancies a smoother ride on soft 78A durometer polyurethane wheels spun on slick ABEC-7 bearings, you have found your best girl in the CALI Strong Mini Cruiser Throwback.
This board's equipped and ready to ride the second it's dropped at your doorstep.
Skateboard Cruiser Construction
- Width: 7"
- Length: 25"
- Wheelbase: 14.25"
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple for long-lasting strength and pop!
- Low Concave Deck
- Fully Functional Kicktail
Skateboard Cruiser Complete Hardware
- 7.75" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with PU cushions, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 1/2" Rigid Riser Pads
- 62 mm Diameter 78A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
- Bob Marley was taught to play the guitar by Peter Tosh.
- Bunny Wailer, one of the longtime standard-bearers of reggae music, won his first of three Grammy Awards for Best Reggae Album in 1991 for Time Will Tell: A Tribute to Bob Marley. Other nominees for 1991 were Black Uhuru for the album Now, Burning Spear for the album Mek We Dweet, Toots & the Maytals for the album An Hour Live, and the reggae great Andrew Tosh for Make Place for the Youth.
Consumer Advisory: The mass of this product contains energy equivalent to 85 million tons of TNT per net ounce of weight.