Lord Rasta Skateboard Cruiser Complete 8.5" x 32"
The Lord Rasta Cruiser Complete is a tried-and-true classic shape that will let you stand and move comfortably. You're going to love the clean design and the pop of the solid construction. Skate it and enjoy it, because that's how this works.
A purpose built pro cruiser made out of sturdy 7 Ply Canadian Maple and equipped with some of the smoothest components available. Glide on wheels made from buttery 78A durometer polyurethane spun on slick ABEC-7 bearings.
This board's equipped and ready to ride the second it's dropped at your doorstep.
Skateboard Cruiser Construction
- Width: 8.5"
- Length: 32"
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple for long-lasting strength and pop!
- Low Concave Deck
- Fully Functional Kicktail
Skateboard Cruiser Complete Hardware
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with PU cushions, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 1/2" Rigid Riser Pads
- 60 mm Diameter 78A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened Edge SST Logo
- Steel Pulse were the first non-Jamaican act to win the Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album. The band was first formed in Handsworth area of Birmingham, England at Handsworth Wood Boys School. They originally composed of David Hinds (lead vocals, guitar), Ronald McQueen (bass), Basil Gabbidon (lead guitar, vocals), and Colin Gabbidon briefly on drums.
- Steel Pulse won the Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album in 1987 for the album Babylon the Bandit. Grammy nominees for the same year were Black Uhuru for the album Brutal, Jimmy Cliff for the album Club Paradise, Linton Kwesi Johnson and the Dub Band for their album Linton Kwesi Johnson in Concert with the Dub Band, and The Itals for the album Rasta Philosophy.
Consumer Advisory: A cynic is only a frustrated optimist.