Word Ambigram Rasta Skateboard Cruiser Complete 8.5" x 32"
Upside down or right side up; truth is not confusing. The Ambigram Word Rasta Cruiser Complete is a tried-and-true classic shape that will let you stand and move comfortably. You're going to love the clean design and the pop of the solid construction.
A purpose built pro cruiser made out of sturdy 7 Ply Canadian Maple and equipped with some of the smoothest components available. Glide on wheels made from buttery 78A durometer polyurethane spun on slick ABEC-7 bearings.
This board's equipped and ready to ride the second it's dropped at your doorstep.
Skateboard Cruiser Construction
- Width: 8.5"
- Length: 32"
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple for long-lasting strength and pop!
- Low Concave Deck
- Fully Functional Kicktail
Skateboard Cruiser Complete Hardware
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with PU cushions, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 1/2" Rigid Riser Pads
- 60 mm Diameter 78A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape
Bob Marley Quotes
"The 900 Skate Trick" is a two-and-a-half revolution (900 degrees) aerial spin performed on a skateboard ramp. The skateboarder makes 2 1/2 turns about their longitudinal axis in the air, thereby reversing their direction when landing. It is among skateboarding's most technically demanding tricks. Tony Hawk is credited with first successfully performing the "The 900" trick at the 1999 X-Games after ten failed attempts.