Word Ambigram Rasta Skateboard Trick Complete
The Ambigram Word Rasta Skateboard is a pro-level board that can take anything. A rock solid complete setup that is certain to survive all of your tricks, and your occasional catastrophe, and be ready for more.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
- In 1963, Bob Marley, Bunny Wailer, Peter Tosh, Junior Braithwaite, Beverley Kelso, and Cherry Smith were called The Teenagers.
- Black Uhuru’s tune “Rent Man” is inspired by an encounter between Michael and Duckie Simpson with police armed with cutlasses who arrived at chez Uhuru early one Sunday morning. The cops were sent by their landlord, who was upset by the fact that Michael and Duckie had lived there for a year and only paid for six months.
In 1964, the musical group Jan and Dean appear on Dick Clark's American Bandstand and sing "Sidewalk Surfing." Dean does a few simple tricks and rides the board across the stage.
Consumer Advisory: This skateboard has no brain. Use your own.