Show off some west coast reggae style with this comfortable King Rasta T-shirt from CALI Strong. Forward thinking and creative, CALI Strong represents California with Authenticity, Innovation, and Heart. Show the world your Livin’ Life CALI Strong.
The meaning behind the King Rasta T-shirt design:
- The Lion with Crown: Represents Jesus Christ as the Lion of Judah. Jesus was a descendant of the tribe of the Kings, which was called Judah. Christ is regarded as the ‘lion of the tribe’ and ‘Root of David’.
- If you look carefully at the mane of the Crowned King, you will find the hidden word CALI Strong.
- The color Red represents the blood of the African people.
- The color Yellow represents the wealth of Africa.
- The color Green represents the fertility of the African land.
About the Author: Jim Stroesser
Jim Stroesser has amassed 38 years of experience in global consumer branding across the sports, fashion, and entertainment industries. Starting his career as a tech rep, he ascended to CEO roles with some of the world's leading brands. As the Co-Founder and CEO of CALI Strong Inc., a direct-to-consumer sports brand based in San Diego, CA, Jim has led the company in producing premium apparel, footwear, equipment, and accessories.
His tenure as Owner/Partner at Converse is particularly noteworthy. Jim was pivotal in reviving the brand from bankruptcy in 2001, elevating its value from $120 million to $285 million, and playing a crucial role in its $305 million sale to Nike in 2003, marking one of the century's significant mergers and acquisitions.
Beyond Converse, Jim has held senior management positions at renowned companies such as Nike, Quiksilver, Oakley, LA Gear, Pony, and Adio. He is also actively involved in several boards of directors positions, including SDSI, led by Chairman Bill Walton, which focuses on mentoring companies and assisting in capital raising efforts.