Kings of Reggae Longboard Drop Through Complete 9.5" x 42.75"
The Kings of Reggae Longboard Drop Thru Complete is the ultimate land carver great for long-distance riding, commuting, freeride and downhill. She has a drop through truck mount that lowers the center of gravity for a more ergonomic push and power through turns and slides. Lots of platform to move with extended (and fully symmetrical) nose and tail on a concave tub to lock in your feet.
The longboard complete comes standard with 73mm diameter and 87A durometer wheels for plenty of grip and the ABEC 7 bearings serves you a buttery roll. The 8-ply Canadian Maple constructed deck keeps you stable and secure no matter how you're riding.
This board's complete and ready to ride right out of the box.
Drop Through Deck Construction
- Width 9.5"
- Length 42.75"
- Wheelbase 31.375"
- Drop Through Mounting
- 8 Ply Hard Canadian Maple for long-lasting strength and pop!
- Low Concave Camber Deck
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 180mm AA Series Rated Heavy Duty Hardened Aluminum Alloy Trucks
- 73 mm Diameter 87A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
- Leslie Kong was an influential Chinese-Jamaican reggae producer. Leslie and his two brother ran a restaurant, ice cream parlor and record shop called Beverley's in Orange Street, Kingston. In 1962, Kong recorded Marley's first single: "One Cup of Coffee" and "Judge Not", and Jimmy Cliff's first hit, "Miss Jamaica".
- In 1970 "Monkey Man", became Toots and the Maytals's first international hit. The group was also featured twice in the soundtrack to The Harder They Come, the 1972 film starring Jimmy Cliff, named as one of Vanity Fairs Top 10 soundtracks of all time.
Consumer Advisory: The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act.