CALI Strong OC Rasta Skate Shoe
The CALI Strong OC Skate Shoe Rasta is classic style built for skateboarding. A smart sk8 kick providing a combination of performance and comfort. Traditional white laces and a padded collar secure your foot, while the cushioned insole absorb impact. The cold cement soles give you solid board control while protecting your feet from grip tape and concrete. The premium canvas and suede upper and simple lace up design make these sneakers a California icon.
- Dual density sockliner for added comfort
- Slip lasted upper to midsole construction for flexibility
- Cushioned comfort insole
- Padded collar
- Lace-up front locks you in for a secure fit
- Cold Cement midsole with sidewall trim
- Cold Cement construction allows the use of modern light weight plastic, foam and mesh materials. Every modern high performance athletic shoe for Running or Basketball is made by the cold cement process.
- Flexible traction outsole for excellent grip
- Breathable canvas and suede upper
- CALI Strong labels at the tongue, quarter panel and heel
- Breathable fabric lining
- Low profile upper increases flexibility and performance
- Japan is the number one importer of reggae.
- Working on the first James Bond movie as a location scout was Chris Blackwell, the 24-year-old founder of a then-new record label, Island Records. He recruited most of the musicians who appear in the film. Island Records would become the key label in introducing the Jamaican reggae explosion (led by Blackwell discovery Bob Marley) to the world. Today, Blackwell is the owner of Fleming's Goldeneye residence.
Consumer Advisory: Our entire physical universe, including this product, may collapse into an infinitesimally small space. Should another universe subsequently reappear, the existence of this skate shoe, and the kick's performance and suitability for any purpose in that new universe, cannot be guaranteed.