CALI Strong Original Rasta Skateboard Trick Complete
The CALI Strong Rasta Skateboard is a pro-level board that can take anything. A rock solid complete setup that is certain to survive all of your tricks, and your occasional catastrophe, and be ready for more.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
- Peter Tosh won the Grammy Award for Best Reggae Recording in 1988 for the album No Nuclear War. Other nominees for that year were Black Uhuru for the album Brutual Dub, Burning Spear for the album People of the World, Third World for the album Hold On to Love, and UB40 for the album UB40 CCCP: Live in Moscow.
- Bob Marley was buried in a crypt at Nine Miles with a Gibson Les Paul Guitar, a soccer ball, a cannabis bud, and a Bible.
The first Canadian documentary ever made about the skateboarding, “The Devil's Toy,” is released by the The National Film Board of Canada in 1966. This film captures the youth of Montreal, Quebec having the time of their lives in free-wheeling downhill locomotion.
Consumer Advisory: Do not attempt to use if drunk, hallucinating or both.