CALI Strong Sunset Skateboard Trick Complete
The CALI Strong Sunset Skateboard is a pro-level board that can take anything. A rock solid complete setup that is certain to survive all of your tricks, and your occasional catastrophe, and be ready for more.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
Consumer Advisory: For external use only. Orally ingesting a skateboard is not recommended. Skateboards may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe.
"The Leap of Faith" is an infamous drop among skateboarders located at Point Loma High School in San Diego, California. Twenty seven stairs formed the 18 foot 8 inch drop that had to be approached by an ollie over a railing. In 2002, the drop was blocked when the school installed of a new elevator. No one ever landed the “Leap of Faith” completely, but Jamie Thomas is credited with coming the closest in 1997.