CALI Dream Rasta Longboard Drop Through Complete 9.5" x 42.75"
The CALI Dream Rasta Longboard Drop Through Complete is the ultimate land carver great for long-distance riding, commuting, freeride and downhill. She has a drop through truck mount that lowers the center of gravity for a more ergonomic push and power through turns and slides. Lots of platform to move with extended (and fully symmetrical) nose and tail on a concave tub to lock in your feet.
The longboard complete comes standard with 73mm diameter and 87a durometer wheels for plenty of grip and the ABEC 7 bearings serves you a buttery roll. The 7-ply Canadian Maple constructed deck keeps you stable and secure no matter how you're riding.
This board's complete and ready to ride right out of the box.
Drop Through Deck Construction
- Width 9.5"
- Length 42.75"
- Wheelbase 31.375"
- Drop Through Mounting
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple for long-lasting strength and pop!
- Low Concave Camber Deck
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 180mm AA Series Rated Heavy Duty Hardened Aluminum Alloy Trucks
- 73 mm Diameter 87A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape
*Actual wheel and truck color may vary.
- Bob Marley died of cancer on May 11, 1981 in Miami. His body was flown back to Jamaica to be buried and, in one day, 40,000 people filed past his coffin as his body lay in state in Jamaica’s National Arena.
- Bob Marley has sold more than 75 million albums in the past two decades. Legend, a retrospective of his work, is the best-selling reggae album ever. More than 12 million copies have been sold internationally and several thousand new units are sold every week.
Consumer Advisory: Consult your physician if amazing persists for more than 3 days or if unbelievable awesome continues for more than 5 days.