CALI Strong King Rasta Crew Socks
The CALI Strong King Rasta Crew Sock is a premium athletic sock engineered for comfort and built for reggae style. These socks are crew length with a jacquard knit pattern of breathable cotton blend construction.
- Mid Length Crew Sock
- Full Cushioned Foot With Welt Top
- Contrast Heel And Toe
- Compression Arch Support Eliminates Bunching
- One Size
- Machine Wash Warm
- Non-chlorine Bleach When Needed
- Tumble Dry, Normal
- 80% Cotton 15% Nylon 5% Spandex
- Bob Marley's first single “Simmer Down” for the Coxsone label became a Jamaican #1 hit in February 1964 selling an estimated 70,000 copies.
- The Crown Prince of Reggae, Dennis Brown released some 84 studio albums, seven live productions and more than 250 records over the course of his 30-year career.
Consumer Advisory: Remove clothing before distributing in washing machine.