CALI Strong Rasta Longboard Pintail Complete 9.25" x 39.25"
The CALI Strong Original Rasta Longboard Pintail is designed for controlled cruising, carving and hill riding. Sharp corners and railing perfect lines have never been easier with this compact concave pintail.
While still providing ample foot space to dance and board walk, the shorter deck length supplies the wheelbase needed to be lively and manoeuvrable for cruising city obstacles and dodging pedestrians.
The longboard complete comes standard with 70mm diameter and 78a durometer wheels for plenty of grip and ABEC 7 bearings for speed. The 8-ply Canadian maple constructed deck is both solid and durable.
Completely assembled and ready to ride.
Longboard Deck Construction
- Width 9.25″
- Length 39.25″
- Wheelbase 27.25"
- Classic Pintail shape
- 8 Ply Hard Canadian Maple Laminate
- Low Concave
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 9″ Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks and Hardened Steel Axles
- 1/2″ Rigid Riser Pads
- 70 mm Diameter 78A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape
*Actual wheel and truck color may vary.
- Bob Marley's first single “Simmer Down” for the Coxsone label became a Jamaican #1 Hit in February of 1964 selling around 70,000 copies.
- Ziggy Marley won his first Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album in 1989 as part of his band Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers for the album Conscious Party.
Consumer Advisory: You FOOL! We Can't Stop Here, This is Bat Country!