CALI Strong State Rasta Skateboard Trick Complete
The CALI Strong State Rasta Skateboard is a pro-level board that can rip up the street and the skate park with ease. Sharpen your skills with this durable complete by CALI Strong. It arrives built, so you can ride as soon as it shows up.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
- In 1966, Bob Marley married Rita Anderson, and moved near his mother’s residence in Wilmington, Delaware in the United States for a short time, during which he worked as a DuPont lab assistant and on the assembly line at a Chrysler plant, under the alias Donald Marley.
- In the music video for Bob Marley’s ‘Is This Love,’ a seven-year-old Naomi Campbell is among the children dancing at a kid’s birthday party.
The first group of inductees into the Skateboarding Hall of Fame was selected in 2009 by The International Association of Skateboard Companies (IASC). The group consisted of icons from four decades of skateboarding history. The inductees were: from the 1960's, Bruce Logan; from the 70's, Tony Alva; the 80's, Tony Hawk, and from the 1990's, Danny Way.
Consumer Advisory: Do not stand, sit, climb, ollie or lean on zoo fences. If you fall, animals could eat you and that might make them sick.