CALI Strong Sunset Skateboard Trick Complete
The CALI Strong Sunset Skateboard is a pro-level board that can take anything. A rock solid complete setup that is certain to survive all of your tricks, and your occasional catastrophe, and be ready for more.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
Tom Schaar was the first skateboarder to perform the 1080 aerial spin skate trick on a 27-foot-tall quarter pipe. He made three full turns on March 30, 2012, at MegaRamp Woodward West. He was 12 years old when he performed the aerial.
Consumer Advisory: For external use only. Orally ingesting a skateboard is not recommended. Skateboards may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe.