Flaming Skull Skateboard Trick Complete
The Flaming Skull Skateboard is a pro-level board that can rip up the street and the skate park with ease. Sharpen your skills with this durable complete by CALI Strong. It arrives built, so you can ride as soon as it shows up.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo.
The Z-Boys (Zephyr Competition Team), a famous group of skateboarders, spent most of their time surfing what was Pacific Ocean Park in the mid 70's, a once thriving amusement park built on a pier in 1958. It closed in 1967 and quickly fell into disrepair. The park and pier anchored the Dogtown area of Santa Monica, California.
Consumer Advisory: May be harmful if swallowed.