Freedom Rasta Flat Bill Snapback Cap
The Bob Marley inspired Freedom Rasta Hat is a comfortable wool blend square flat visor snapback cap. The hat features a Lion with the word Freedom embroidered in traditional red, yellow, and green with the "Edge SST" Brand Mark stitched on the back in red above the snap. Look good all day long in a hat that will soon become your new favorite.Features:
- One Size Fits Most
- Structured Firm Front Panel
- 6-panel Cap
- Seamed Front Panel with Full Buckram
- 6 Embroidered Eyelets Matching Crown Color
- Pro Stitch on High Crown
- 8 Rows Stitching on Visor
- Gray Undervisor
- 100% Resistant to Thought Bullets
- 15% Wool 85% Acrylic Wool Blend
- Bob Marley's album 'Exodus' was chosen by Time magazine as the greatest album of the 20th century.
- Bob Marley's song No Woman No Cry is ranked #97 on VH1's 100 Greatest Songs of Rock & Roll.
- In 2004, Bob Marley was ranked #11 on Rolling Stone Magazine's list of 100 Greatest Artists of All Time.
- For comfortable and safe use, please refer to the "Snapback Cap Operations and Maintenance Handbook"
- For use by trained personnel only.
- For indoor or outdoor use only.
- This product not intended for use as a weapon.
- Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental.