King Rasta Longboard Drop Through Complete 9.5" x 42.75"
The King Rasta Longboard Drop Through Complete is the ultimate land carver great for long-distance riding, commuting, freeride and downhill. She has a drop through truck mount that lowers the center of gravity for a more ergonomic push and power through turns and slides. Lots of platform to move with extended (and fully symmetrical) nose and tail on a concave tub to lock in your feet.
The longboard complete comes standard with 73mm diameter and 87a durometer wheels for plenty of grip and the ABEC 7 bearings serves you a buttery roll. The 7-ply Canadian Maple constructed deck keeps you stable and secure no matter how you're riding.
This board's complete and ready to ride right out of the box.
Drop Through Deck Construction
- Width 9.5"
- Length 42.75"
- Wheelbase 31.375"
- Drop Through Mounting
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple for long-lasting strength and pop!
- Low Concave Camber Deck
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 180mm AA Series Rated Heavy Duty Hardened Aluminum Alloy Trucks
- 73 mm Diameter 87A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape
- In 1979, Brian Eno remarked of Sly Dunbar: "...So when you buy a reggae record, there's a 90 percent chance the drummer is Sly Dunbar. You get the impression that Sly Dunbar is chained to a studio seat somewhere in Jamaica, but in fact what happens is that his drum tracks are so interesting, they get used again and again."
- Toots and the Maytals had a 1968 single "Do the Reggay" that was the first song to first use the word "reggae."
Consumer Advisory: The mass of this product contains energy equivalent to 85 million tons of TNT per net ounce of weight.