King Rasta Longboard Pintail Complete 9.25" x 39.25"
The King Rasta Longboard Pintail is designed for controlled cruising, carving and hill riding. Sharp corners and railing perfect lines have never been easier with this compact concave pintail.
While still providing ample foot space to dance and board walk, the shorter deck length supplies the wheelbase needed to be lively and manoeuvrable for cruising city obstacles and dodging pedestrians.
The longboard complete comes standard with 70mm diameter and 78a durometer wheels for plenty of grip and ABEC 7 bearings for speed. The 8-ply Canadian maple constructed deck is both solid and durable.
Completely assembled and ready to ride.
Longboard Deck Construction
- Width 9.25″
- Length 39.25″
- Wheelbase 27.25"
- Classic Pintail shape
- 8 Ply Hard Canadian Maple Laminate
- Low Concave
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 9″ Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks and Hardened Steel Axles
- 1/2″ Rigid Riser Pads
- 70 mm Diameter 78A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape
*Actual wheel and truck color may vary.
- The Maytals are responsible for some of the biggest hits in reggae history, including "Pressure Drop," "Sweet And Dandy" and "54-46 (That's My Number)," the winner of the 1969 Jamaican Independence Festival Popular Song Competition.
- Bob Marley was a passionate fan of soccer. His favorite team was Brazil’s Santos Futebol Clube.
Consumer Advisory: My advice is to never listen to any advice, not even this one.