AK King Rasta Skateboard Cruiser Complete 8.2" x 28.5"
The King Rasta Cruiser Complete is the perfect skateboard to cruise, slash, and slide. The clean design and solid construction will fit the needs of any rider.
A purpose built pro cruiser made out of sturdy 7 Ply Canadian Maple and equipped with some of the smoothest components available. Glide on wheels made from buttery 78A durometer polyurethane spun on slick ABEC-7 bearings.
This board's equipped and ready to ride right out of the box.
Skateboard Cruiser Construction
- Width: 8.2"
- Length: 28.5"
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple for long-lasting strength and pop!
- Low Concave Deck
- Fully Functional Kicktail
Skateboard Cruiser Complete Hardware
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with PU cushions, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 1/2" Rigid Riser Pads
- 60 mm Diameter 78A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened Edge SST Logo
- The Skatalites were founded in 1964 by Jah Jerry Haynes, Tommy McCook, Lloyd Knibb, Rolando Alphonso, Lloyd Brevett, Lester Sterling, Don Drummond, Jackie Mittoo, Johnny Moore and Jackie Opel.
- Despite being recognized as a reggae legend, Bob Marley never won a Grammy. The Best Reggae Recording category was added in 1984, three years after his death.
- Go Skateboarding Day was created in 2004 by a group of skateboarding companies to promote skateboarding and help make it more noticeable to the world. It is celebrated every year on June 21st.
Consumer Advisory: Don't modify your CALI Strong skateboard with nitrous oxide, rocket jets, lasers, sharp pointy things, or explosives. CALI Strong is not responsible for death or injury resulting from such modifications. However, if you have pictures of said event, we would really like to have those.