King Rasta Skateboard Trick Complete
The King Rasta Skateboard is a pro-level board that can take anything. A rock solid complete setup that is certain to survive all of your tricks, and your occasional catastrophe, and be ready for more.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
*Actual wheel and truck color may vary.
- Jimmy Cliff won the second Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album to ever be awarded in 1986 for his album Cliff Hanger. Other nominees for that year were Blue Riddim Band for the album Alive in Jamaica, Burning Spear for the album Resistance, Judy Mowatt for her album Working Wonders, and Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers for their album Play the Game Right.
- In 2004, Rolling Stone ranked Lee “Scratch” Perry #100 on their list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time.
The skateboarding term "ollie" was added to the eleventh edition of Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary published April 23, 2008. It is defined as "a maneuver in skateboarding in which the skater kicks the tail of the board down while jumping in order to make the board pop into the air."
Consumer Advisory: Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty, and the pig likes it.