AH Kings of Reggae Longboard Pintail Complete 9.25" x 39.25"
The Kings of Reggae Longboard Pintail is designed for controlled cruising, carving and hill riding. Sharp corners and railing perfect lines have never been easier with this compact concave pintail.
While still providing ample foot space to dance and board walk, the shorter deck length supplies the wheelbase needed to be lively and maneuverable for cruising city obstacles and dodging pedestrians.
The longboard complete comes standard with 70mm diameter and 78a durometer wheels for plenty of grip and ABEC 7 bearings for speed. The 8-ply Canadian maple constructed deck is both solid and durable.
Completely assembled and ready to ride.
Longboard Deck Construction
- Width 9.25″
- Length 39.25″
- Wheelbase 27.25"
- Classic Pintail shape
- 8 Ply Hard Canadian Maple Laminate
- Low Concave
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 9″ Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks and Hardened Steel Axles
- 1/2″ Rigid Riser Pads
- 70 mm Diameter 78A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape
- Winston Grennan is most famous for creating the one drop rhythm in the late 1960's. One Drop, an outgrowth of the ska and rocksteady, became the foundation for reggae music, combined with traditional Jamaican forms such as mento, burro and kumina. One drop rhythm places kick/snare emphasis on the third beat within a highly syncopated 4/4 bar. Winston Grennan also appeared in the classic film The Harder They Come, as well as playing on most of the soundtrack cuts.
- In 1970 "Monkey Man", became Toots and the Maytals's first international hit. The group was also featured twice in the soundtrack to The Harder They Come, the 1972 film starring Jimmy Cliff, named as one of Vanity Fairs Top 10 soundtracks of all time.
Consumer Advisory: The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act.