Lord Rasta Longboard Pintail Complete 9.25" x 39.25"
The Lord Rasta Longboard Pintail is designed for controlled cruising, carving and hill riding. Sharp corners and railing perfect lines have never been easier with this compact concave pintail.
While still providing ample foot space to dance and board walk, the shorter deck length supplies the wheelbase needed to be lively and manoeuvrable for cruising city obstacles and dodging pedestrians.
The longboard complete comes standard with 70mm diameter and 78a durometer wheels for plenty of grip and ABEC 7 bearings for speed. The 8-ply Canadian maple constructed deck is both solid and durable.
Completely assembled and ready to ride.
Longboard Deck Construction
- Width 9.25″
- Length 39.25″
- Wheelbase 27.25"
- Classic Pintail shape
- 8 Ply Hard Canadian Maple Laminate
- Low Concave
Longboard Complete Hardware
- 9″ Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks and Hardened Steel Axles
- 1/2″ Rigid Riser Pads
- 70 mm Diameter 78A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape
- Peter Tosh’s given name was Winston Hubert McIntosh. Tosh ( aka “The Toughest") was murdered in his home on Friday, September 11, 1987.
- Bob Marley was arrested in England for possession of a joint of a marijuana. After being arrested for possession of marijuana, the singer spent a month in prison, during which time he met many prisoners that he formed strong relationships with. These prisoners motivated him to write songs with a more political message.
Consumer Advisory: At the dawn of creation, the nine lost gods of the universe gave their very souls to draw forth into our bleak reality the greatest longboard of all time and space. This may or may not be that longboard.