Lord Rasta Skateboard Trick Complete
The Lord Rasta Skateboard is a pro-level board that can take anything. A rock solid complete setup that is certain to survive all of your tricks, and your occasional catastrophe, and be ready for more.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
- Bob Marley has sold more than 75 million albums in the past two decades. Legend, a retrospective of his work, is the best-selling reggae album ever. More than 12 million copies have been sold internationally and several thousand new units are sold every week.
- In 2014, Forbes Magazine listed Bob Marley as number five on the list of the highest-earning dead celebrities. With the release of Marley Natural Fine Cannabis, Marley's estate can expect to rocket up the posthumous earnings list in the future.
Makaha Skateboards was founded by Venice Beach lifeguard Larry Stevenson in 1963. Larry took the look and style of surfing to make the first modern day skateboard with all pro components. He called it "SURF SKATE."
Consumer Advisory: No fighting in the War Room!