Night Skull Skateboard Trick Complete
The Night Skull Skateboard is a pro-level board that can rip up the street and the skate park with ease. Sharpen your skills with this durable complete by CALI Strong. It arrives built, so you can ride as soon as it shows up.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
Professional skateboarder legend Rodney Mullen is credited with inventing the skateboarding tricks "The Kickflip", "The Darkslide", "The Casper", "The Heelflip", "The Impossible", and "The 360 Flip." His first film credit dates back to the 1984 video "Powell Peralta: Skateboarding in the '80's." His autobigraphy is titled "The Mutt: How to Skateboard and Not Kill Yourself."
Consumer Advisory: In case of flood, proceed uphill. In case of flash flood, proceed uphill quickly.