Red Lion CALI Strong Skateboard Trick Complete
The Red Lion CALI Strong Skateboard is a pro-level board that can rip up the street and the skate park with ease. Sharpen your skills with this durable complete by CALI Strong. It arrives built, so you can ride as soon as it shows up.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
Frank Nasworthy introduced polyurethane wheel technology to skateboarding in the early 70's. Frank moved to Southern California in 1971 to surf, and noticed that kids were trying to skateboard in empty swimming pools when the surf was down. Nasworthy guessed the soft polyurethane wheels would be perfect for skateboarding. Assembling them onto his skateboard he discovered they allowed for a much smoother, fast, and controllable ride. Realizing the potential polyurethane skateboard wheels, Frank Nasworthy founded the Cadillac Wheels Company in 1973.
Consumer Advisory: Do not stand, sit, climb, ollie or lean on zoo fences. If you fall, animals could eat you and that might make them sick.