Triangle Rasta Skateboard Trick Complete
The Triangle Rasta Skateboard is a pro-level board that can rip up the street and the skate park with ease. Sharpen your skills with this durable complete by CALI Strong. It arrives built, so you can ride as soon as it shows up.
The 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple provides stability and stiffness in a durable and long lasting skateboard with the perfect amount of pop. Zip around your local skate park on a smooth glide with wheels made from durable 98A Durometer performance polyurethane, and slick ABEC-7 bearings.
- 7 Ply Hard Canadian Maple with Resin Epoxy Glue
- Concave Double Kick Camber Deck
- 5" Seagull Heavy Duty High Tensile Aluminum Alloy Trucks with 92A bushings, Hardened Steel Axles & 4-hole base pattern
- 53 mm Diameter 98A Durometer Performance Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Speed Bearings
- 80 AB Grit Heavy Duty Anti Bubble Grip Tape with screened CALI Strong Logo
- If Bob Marley were still alive, he would be worth more than $130 Million. His net worth is more than the top 10 richest living artists combined.
- Japan is the number one importer of reggae.
The Z-Boys (Zephyr Competition Team) was a group of skateboarders from Santa Monica and Venice, California. The aerial and sliding skate moves that the Z-Boys invented were the basis for aerial skateboarding today. The first team member was fourteen-year-old Nathan Pratt in 1973. A year later, Allen Sarlo, Jay Adams, Tony Alva, Chris Cahill and Stacy Peralta, Hamish Albany, joined the surf team.
Consumer Advisory: In an attempt to reconcile Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity, CALI Strong is technically permitted to claim that this skateboard is 10-Dimensional. The consumer is reminded that the proposed Supersymmetric String Theory does not imply any skateboard functionality beyond those applicable to observable 4-Dimensional space time.